The DCHI is working to:
- Improve the health of every Delawarean
- Make health care delivery better
- Offer doctors and other health care providers better tools to manage patient care
- Lower the costs of health care services
The DCHI Patient and Consumer Advisory Committee plans to make the patient/consumer the focus of all decision-making. The goals of this committee are to:
- Ensure the consumer perspective is reflected in all of the work of the Delaware Center for Health Innovation.
- Promote outreach and education to Delawareans about how Delaware’s health transformation supports and empowers patients and consumers.
For more information and meeting times go to www.dehealthinnovation.org.